Calgary Arts Academy Foundation
Calgary Arts Academy Foundation is a registered charity that has the following goals:
- to raise funds to enhance current and future school related programs and facilities,
- to work in partnership with the Calgary Stampede Foundation to develop the Youth Campus.
We are comprised of volunteer members from across Calgary's arts and business communities and school staff, all of whom have a shared interest in raising funds to support the school.
Our fund raising efforts focus on the following areas:
1. Giving Program: Our "Be a Star, Buy a Star" campaign encourages parents and friends of the school to make charitable donations that directly support school programs and the development of arts learning spaces.
2. Special Events: These events provide the opportunity to raise funds or generate interest for specific school programs and projects. Events can include gala dinners, performance and speakers, and community events.
3. Corporate Sponsorship: In this area, we encourage corporate sponsorship of school programs, the provision of artists in residence or the development of specific arts learning spaces.
Please contact us if you would like more information regarding Calgary Arts Academy Foundation or if you would like to donate.
Click the CanadaHelps.org icon if you wish to make an on-line donation now.
Working in Partnership with the Calgary Stampede Foundation
Members of Calgary Arts Academy Foundation work in close partnership with the Calgary Stampede Foundation to help design, develop and raise funds for the innovative "Youth Campus" project. The Youth Campus will incorporate a brand new school facility for Calgary Arts Academy students and staff within a complex of arts learning and performance facilities.
The two foundations are successfully working together to make this project a reality, attracting corporate sponsorship and government funding. Opportunities are available for sponsors to fund specific facilities within the Youth Campus. Please contact us if you would like more information regarding the campus, funding and naming opportunities.
Page updated May 29, 2012